14 Sept 2009

"And with the morn those angel faces smile.. Which I have loved long since and lost awhile."

And now I think I have lost touch.
And now I think I haven’t seen much.


I looked for you everywhere
Have I lost you? I haven’t got a clue.
Are you still around the corner?
Oh! How that time flew.


The dark blanket covers my sky.
I stand there and gaze at the moon in sight.
The time did fly, and the night passed by,
I couldn’t get enough but couldn’t really go out and fight.


I walked through the lane,
I saw them sitting on our bench.
I wanted to tell them it was mine.
But I couldn’t; it wasn’t ours and neither was the time.


Time is the thief, notoriously oblivious to the apprehensions it carries,
I laughed and cried, and lived amongst the fairies.
But where is that place where the nun buried;
Buried, her passions, that love and those sweet cherries?


And now I think I have lost touch.
And now I think I haven’t seen much.


(quote by Newman.)

No comments:

Post a Comment