27 Jul 2010

the coward's tale

i write a lot about love, about the rains. yes.
but i am at loss to comprehending how much i love the two. love  the notion of 'LOVE' and love the 'rains'!


yes, i am the coward. i would gladly love 'LOVE' but i do not have the courage to face the repercussions, the angst the pain that is often accompanied with it...no, wrong choice of words, that is 'ALWAYS' accompanied with that.
yes, i am the coward. i would gladly love 'rains'. i will get drenched in the rains and come back home and make a face when i have to change from the drenched jeans.
yes.

i am sick of being the coward i am.
 i am.
but yes, i will go out today, get wet and complain again.
i will fall in love, let the person know and then and fool myself about him loving me back the same...
i'd just fool myself into believing he does, i'd just fool myself, telling that it is not that bad...
i'd miss him and then fool myself into believing that he does that the same.



i am sick of being the coward i am.
i am.
but yes i will go out today, get wet and complain again. 

9 comments:

  1. wish i could have the courage to follow ur path.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. which one exactly?? no i wish you do not find the courage (or lack of it) to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. feels like u wrote this for me.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it is any consolation, it was entirely for me..
    but i know i cannot give any and you wouldn't need any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I don't really relate to it, yet somehow I loved the tale of the coward.
    And I don't know if I'll call her a coward, or just a confused soul.
    Sometimes, both seem to be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both are the same.
    the strong's strength lies in the fact that they are not confused they are 'clear'

    ReplyDelete
  7. had very similar notions on Love earlier. Was 100% sure bout the misery(suffering) part.
    I used to pick up a random likeable object and fall in love with it(just to feel the feel!). wont ever tell them (coz prolly they were not tat right objects).

    But now its been 2 years and am actually in love. Believe me its been a roller-coaster ride.
    Exhilarating and yet very painful.

    I am neither glad that am in it nor sorry. Just waiting to see if it'll detour as a hearty smile or end in a wailing tear.
    (No suggestions was just rambling my experience.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tell u what i totally relate to
    *I used to pick up a random likeable object and fall in love with it(just to feel the feel!). wont ever tell them (coz prolly they were not tat right objects).*

    of late i have realised that telling is a good thing, i just blurt out...guess it is better not to tell.

    best of luck with love this time around.
    if it has been exhilarating stick to it.

    thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete