25 Apr 2011

too many books, am reading you my favourite line...





 Older chests reveal themselves
Like a crack in a wall
Starting small, and grow in time
And we all seem to need the help
Of someone else
To mend that shelf
of too many books
Read me your favourite line

Papa went to other lands

And he found someone who understands
The ticking, and the western man's need to cry
He came back the other day, yeah you know
Some things in life may change
And some things
They stay the same

Like time, there's always time

On my mind
So pass me by, I'll be fine
Just give me time


 
Something on a positive note:






=D



1 comment:

  1. di...damien rice seems to be one of your favorites..and this piece is really deep..
    the later part of post..sunscreen one..its so unlike you to show such a lovely inconsistency in your post..

    ReplyDelete