20 Nov 2009

MY CRIME (?)




am i criminal if try and think for me for a change.
i do not want you . i do not love you. i do not love him either.


but am i a criminal if i care for myself.
but am i a criminal if i care for YOU, as well.
am i a criminal  if i say i care for you but cannot love you.
am i a criminal if i listen to you when you shriek and shout and call me names?
am i a bloody criminal when i say someone is perfect. am i insane?
am i a criminal if i for a change let go?
if i found a little happiness for me beyond you?
am i a criminal if i moved on?

aren't you so bloody selfish when you call me so??

why should i live with the guilt when you go fuck up your life?
why should i feel guilty if i was happy?
why should i not find happiness for myself?

aren't you responsible for yourself?
why am i supposed to take care of you?
did you ever take care of me?
why do you want me to pity you?
why do you loose your dignity in front of me?

why do i feel guilty every time i smile without you?

why do i still want to sit besides you?
why do i still smile with you?


i should die really.




P.S.: a situation when you want to be in a crossroad so that there is a third option left to go. instead of  a single road where you either go up or down, an option to just move sideways.


No comments:

Post a Comment