6 Dec 2010

one last breath

This TAG was long overdue and am now doing it finally. 
tagged by : Anshul  (a.k.a Babaji =P)

1.If someone asks you, “are you okay??” you say:

which is well a way of saying that I WILL give you a very vague answer, which clearly describes you my nonsensical-whimsically cynical self.  right!

2. How would you describe yourself?
this is interesting and apt to a particular me 
(p.s. particular me is read as: there are many me's many faces...this one fits the bill of one of them)

"I was a heavy heart to carry
My feet dragged across ground
And he took me to the river
Where he slowly let me drown

My love has concrete feet
My love's an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles
Over the waterfall" 

3.  What do you like in a guy/girl?
 point taken boss! =P

4. How do you feel today?

5.  What is your life’s purpose?

don't i look like a stupid romantic fool enuff?? (damn you player) 
(oh btw awesome track =P)

6.What’s your motto?
bang on!! 
*I just wanna live while I'm alive*

7.  What do your friends think of you?

*When I'm trying so hard just to beat you 
I'm not really good at controlling my fate 
I'm not really good at controlling my anger 
I'm not really good at subduing my hate 
I'm not really good*

wait that is what Babaji thinks he is, and what i think (sometimes I am, though I think compared to me, at certain points in time, I am good most of the time =P)

8. What do your parents think of you?
no comments on that. 

9. What is 2 + 2?

and non-sense has never been better =P

10. What do you think of your best friend?

i will!! i am sure she is gonna be just fine. 

11 What is your life story?

*Khud chalkar rukta hu jaha jis jagah par
Ek aaisi sarhad hain meri*

(LOVE Lucky Ali!) 

12 What do you want to be when you grow up?

*But there's still tomorrow 
Forget the sorrow 
And I can be on the last train home 
Watch it pass the day 
As it fades away 
No more time to care 
No more time, today *

it is all about the choices that you make!! =)

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?

the best thing about the movie is its soundtrack. this one stands out. it is exceptionally awesome =)

k bum bum bum para.....
 =)

14. What will you dance to at your wedding 4th anniversary? 

if the "better" half survives the commitment till then, it is gonna be rocking...
play it on DJ!!

15. What will they play at your funeral?

Awesome movie, AWESOME track! 

16.What is your hobby/interest?

mashing it up? hobby? meh!

17.What is your biggest fear?

*had se behad had kardi, na chaali dil ki marzi*

18  What is your biggest secret?

19. What do you want right now?

20. What do you think of your friends?

(ROFL!! listen to the track to understand its aptness here =P)

21. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think?

22. Person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person?
  SILENT NIGHT- Lisa Hannigan 
(strong)


23.   You have just won a lottery. What will you sing?
 Babaji- Mohit Chauhan (=P)


24.  What will you post this as? 
ONE LAST BREATHE - CREED. 


......................................................................................................................................................................................
who ever has free time, an mp3 player and a blog is tagged. go on!!

4 comments:

  1. this babji is getting too much attention don't you think? Iske liye Babaji bana hai kya wo?

    kidding,

    aur lottery lage to lottery house jana, Parvati mein to sirf phool hain...

    and Welcome to December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! i knw. it is VERY vague, hard to generalize =P

    ReplyDelete